- Use the 24-chapter bound book in hard cover or paper cover.
- Create your own custom version with only the chapters you wish to teach.
- Use the electronic version and students save even more.
- Click here for suggested chapters for “full” courses, “brief” courses, and “short” courses.
This new edition is thoroughly updated with the latest on economic inequality, same-sex marriage, and the 2012 national elections. The book has a completely new design.
On behalf of our discipline, I continue to oppose the “outsourcing” of textbook supplements to “vendors” and people who are not sociologists! To “walk the walk,” I personally have written:
- the Test Item File
- the MySocLab learning material, including the learning assessment questions and Social Explorer discovery exercises
- Annotations found in the Annotated Instructor’s Edition
- the NEW Instructor’s Manual that includes my own teaching strategies, “close-up” discussion of selected chapter material, my own favorite video material, and plenty of additional supplemental lecture material
Sociology 15th edition offers an unsurpassed learning package to students and great support to my faculty colleagues. The many versions of the book provide you and your classes with the greatest level of flexibility to meet your specific needs. The new MySocLab also offers a full program of new videos and a full library of primary source readings, many of which I have keyed to the text chapters. Please check it out! For my sample syllabi, Click here.
This text remains the #1 best-seller.
To find out more, Click Here.